MENU

Slide

eclipse, out with my babes

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just came back from BKK @ midnight, frigging awesome trip!
Spend the whole day sorting out BKK/Genting Highland
& Universal studio photos and i'm going NUTS.


Went to watch Eclipse with my ex-colleagues on 3rd july!
Wasn't really expecting much from the movie except for the
OMG, HOT GUYS, HOT BODS, HOT VAMPS, EVERYTHING HOT.



Rooting for Team JACOBBBBBBBBBBB!!!


Like srsly, stop slamming the twilight saga people!
Go read the book and you'll understand why we're swoooooning over edward.
I think it's technically impossible to film twilight.

The movie just comes out wrong, the book is so filled with emotions,
I read the whole series 7 times or more
and i still cry and some of the parts even on the 7th time!
Edward's undying love for belle, how do they catch it down in film?




Boooo, my friends were late and i was waiting @ cine alone! ):


IMG_2114



Just went for a trim @ Clover!
With Elaine! She just quit too so i hope i still can see her around
during our meet ups in the future!


IMG_2115




This is what Min got me for my 20th birthdaaaaaay...

IMG_2123

IMG_2116

IMG_2137

IMG_2138

IMG_2140

SUPER CUTE JUICY BRACELET!!! LOVE IT!
Thanks babes! I've been wearing it everywhere, hahas even to bkk!




IMG_2124


Omg, we spent the next few hours talking about ghost stories!!!
Jessie's stories are like.. WTF really will have goosebumps kinda scary!

I was kinda scared when i took the lift up back to my apartment that night,
lol i know i'm being silly but omg! those stories really fucked my mind!


IMG_2127




heeheh, wait for my Universal Studio/Genting/Bkk posts ok!
So excited!

No comments: